Call Center Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Call Center Representative is responsible for placing outbound sales calls, to drive sales of insurance policies to licensed sales professionals, on behalf of HMAS. The Representative is also responsible for receiving calls as well as maintaining relevant records on database.
This position reports directly to the Operations Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Make outbound calls to licensed sales professionals to drive sales.
· Process and respond to inquiries
· Maintain relevant client records
· Provide insurance details
· Responsible for answering incoming call inquiries
· Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
· Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements
· Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
· Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems
· Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
· Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
· Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
· Handle sensitive, confidential information and tasks with tact, discretion and diplomacy
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong Customer Service phone skills
· Outbound/Inbound sales call experience
· Punctual (*Very important to role)
· Attention to detail
· Must be a team player
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and friendly disposition
· Ability to multi-task and demonstrate effective time management skills
· Competitive, with a drive for success and advancement
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· High School Degree or Equivalent
· Minimum 1-3 year’s experience in phone sales
· Insurance sales experience a plus
Your application was submitted successfully.